TOPIC: Vina Product Carousel for VirtueMart

Conflict: Vina Module Product Carousel does not work. 6 years 9 months ago #4616

• Dan Moroboshi
  • Orders: 0
  • Download: 2
Good Morning.
I'm working with php 7.0, template Vina Bubox 3.6.2, Virtuemart 3.2.2 and it happens that the modules do not appear when I put in my native language, Brazilian Portuguese and neither products.
When I install the template it stays normal but it is I translate it to my language and try to insert products nothing works, no module; This is when I change php 7 to 5.4, 5.5 or 5.6; Then the home page goes blank and when you disable the carousel product modules, it works again.
Could someone help me?!?
Sincerely.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Conflict: Vina Module Product Carousel does not work. 6 years 9 months ago #4619

• Rango
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 115
@Dan Moroboshi: Where you've purchased the template Vina Bubox? We need verify your license before support.
No pain no gain! Accept the pain, future will be fruitful!

Vina Product Carousel for VirtueMart 6 years 8 months ago #4704

• Flora John
  • Download: 0
I personally found A+ Gallery Photos & Videos to be a perfect choice for Dropbox photos syncing if you use Android.

A+ Gallery offers everything a good photo gallery has, and it's better in basically all aspect than Google Photos and Android Carousel.

Google Photos would also be a fine option as long as you are willing to switch to Google Drive for your photos storage. Dissertation Help in UK
Besides the cloud storage, it also provide lots of interesting features that's dependent on that you enable cloud backup.

Vina Product Carousel for VirtueMart 6 years 8 months ago #4705

• Flora John
I personally found A+ Gallery Photos & Videos to be a perfect choice for Dropbox photos syncing if you use Android.

A+ Gallery offers everything a good photo gallery has, and it's better in basically all aspect than Google Photos and Android Carousel.

Google Photos would also be a fine option as long as you are willing to switch to Google Drive for your photos storage. Besides the cloud storage, Dissertation Help in UK
it also provide lots of interesting features that's dependent on that you enable cloud backup.

For mobile use I'd still recommend A+ Gallery Photos & Videos over Google Photos.

Vina Product Carousel for VirtueMart 6 years 8 months ago #4725

• happywheelsgame
The game is best known for its dark sense of humor and its graphic violence. Expect to see a lot of blood and guts. Your goal is to go far across each level without letting your character get hurt. The game is over even the smallest body part injuries. It takes much patience to finish the goal. Is this much challenging? Make your best efforts to survive in this glory and funny game. We can find a way to break through Even if we can't find heaven, I'll walk through hell with you.

Vina Product Carousel for VirtueMart 6 years 8 months ago #4726

• happywheelsgame
We can find a way to break through Even if we can't find heaven, I'll walk through hell with you.
Leather Purses & Handbags, Women’s Crossbody Bags, Tote Bags for Women, Leather Backpacks, Men’s Wallets & Card Cases, Official OLEVS Website, OLEVS Couple Watches, OLEVS Women's Watches, OLEVS Men's Watches, OLEVS Watch, OLEVS Watches