TOPIC: Vina Zonker

Vina Zonker 8 years 6 months ago #2612

• Hieu Ja
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 18
Vina Zonker - A Fashion & Clothing Joomla Template

Vina Zonker is responsive and elegant Joomla Shopping Template suitable for boutique, clothes store or fashion store with 4 unique layouts! This template based on Helix 3 Framework (with Bootstrap 3 inside) and the latest version of Virtuemart Component - Virtuemart 3.0.10. Vina Zonker goes with Quickstart package, so you can create new website with only some minutes even you don't need to know code knowledge!

Vina Zonker is also provides lots of functional extensions and trendy features, such as: Mega Menu, Off-canvas Menu, Product Quick View, Blog Quick View, Ajax VirtueMart Category Search, Virtuemart Product Compare, VirtueMart Products Wishlist, VirtueMart One Page Checkout, Multi-Currencies, Multi-Languages, RTL Language Support, 6 powerful extensions from VinaGecko.com (save $70+) and many more features! Please check live demo to see all.

Useful Links: Live Demo - Download - Documentation - Submit a Ticket
The topic has been locked.

Vina Zonker 6 years 9 months ago #4643

• Marjolein
  • Orders: 0
  • Download: 0
I need a little bit of help here. The following is the problem:
I'm having issues since I updated from vm 3.2.1 to 3.2.2. I was running on Joomla 3.7.0 but after downloading vm 3.2.2, I updated to Joomla 3.7.2 The problem arose directly after updating to vm 3.2.2. I am using your Vina Zonker template which I purchased from Envato Market.

As you can see in the attachments, in vm 3.2.1 the product details page loaded just fine. In vm 3.2.2 it's not looking like it should. Checking in developer mode, it says this "royal-canin-hond-anallergenic-3-kg-detail Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)". This only happens with some articles, I believe it's some categories that don't work properly and not necessarily the products itself, but can't be sure.

It throws this error: Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$images in /home/public/sites/www.xxx.nl/templates/vina_zonker/html/com_virtuemart/productdetails/default_showcategory.php on line 72

Fatal error: Call to a member function displayMediaThumb() on null in /home/public/sites/www.xxx.nl/templates/vina_zonker/html/com_virtuemart/productdetails/default_showcategory.php on line 72
When I turn on another template, all is working fine. Can you please guide me how to solve this issue???????
Attachments:
The topic has been locked.
Leather Purses & Handbags, Women’s Crossbody Bags, Tote Bags for Women, Leather Backpacks, Men’s Wallets & Card Cases, Official OLEVS Website, OLEVS Couple Watches, OLEVS Women's Watches, OLEVS Men's Watches, OLEVS Watch, OLEVS Watches