TOPIC: Vina Rudo

Vina Rudo 6 years 11 months ago #4450

• Hieu Ja
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 18
Vina Rudo - Multipurpose Virtuemart Joomla Template

Vina Rudo is Multipurpose Virtuemart Joomla Template with modern and responsive design optimized for desktops, tablets and smartphones. This template the perfect combination of beautiful design with one of the best eCommerce solutions for Joomla 3, the VirtueMart 3 component. Vina Rudo suitable for every type of stores: fashion shop, watch shop, bag shop with many features.

Not only standing out in design, Vina Rudo also impressed users by its features and functions. The most powerful and trendy features, including Mega Menu; Ajax Products Filter; Ajax VirtueMart Category Search; Virtuemart Product Compare; VirtueMart Products Wishlist; VirtueMart One Page Checkout; Multi-Currencies; Multi-Languages; Supports RTL Language; Newsletter Function; Akeeba Backup and much more features....

We have a dedicated support center for all of your support needs. It includes our Documentation, Community Forum and an advanced Ticket System for any questions you have. We usually get back to you within 14-16 hours. (except holiday seasons which might take longer). It's never been easier before to build your own website.

I. Vina Rudo– Feature List:
  • 3 Predefined home page layouts (with 4 presets color for each layout)
  • 100% Responsive VirtueMart Joomla template.
  • Fully compatible with Joomla 3.6 and VirtueMart 3.0.16
  • Helix 3 Framework, Ultimate Layout Builder, Mega Menu, Offcanvas Menu ready.
  • Supports multi current, multi-language and RTL ready.
  • 6 Premium Extensions from VinaGecko ($50 saved)
  • Advanced Typography based on Bootstrap 3.
  • Built With Less CSS and CSS & Javascript Compression ready.
  • Virtuemart Product Compare, VirtueMart Product Wishlist, VirtueMart One Page Checkout.
  • Supports Ajax Products Filter, Ajax VirtueMart Category Search.
  • Online Documentation – http://joomla.vinagecko.com/docs/?template=vina_rudo
  • Supports Chrome, Safari, Firefox, IE
  • Demo content included! (quickstart package)

II. Useful Links:
(*) If you have any questions or need support about this template, please submit on this topic. Don't create new topic!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Vina Rudo 6 years 11 months ago #4473

Hello. Yesterday I bought the template and found that it is clearly not on Helix3, template settings and megamenu Manager menu cut. Although you have stated that Helix3. Choosing a template in the first place with Helix3 and then on appearance, took the last, and he, as I understand it, Helix2 is There any option to update Framework? Or do I now have to buy another template...?

:(

That's what I see:

That's what I expected to see:

Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Дмитрий Л..

Vina Rudo 6 years 11 months ago #4485

• Rango
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 115
Sorry, it's mistake, this template using Helix II Framework. Please don't update to Helix 3, because it doesn't compatible.
No pain no gain! Accept the pain, future will be fruitful!
Leather Purses & Handbags, Women’s Crossbody Bags, Tote Bags for Women, Leather Backpacks, Men’s Wallets & Card Cases, Official OLEVS Website, OLEVS Couple Watches, OLEVS Women's Watches, OLEVS Men's Watches, OLEVS Watch, OLEVS Watches