Vina Article Accordion 7 years 9 months ago #3605

• Cuộc Sống Số
  • Platinum Member
  • Life is not waiting!
  • Orders: 0
  • Download: 129
  • Thank you received: 148
@ Péter Barlabás,

Module can't display formatted text, but you can fix it by edit file helper.php of module :

Open file and delete code :
$item->introtext = self::_cleanIntrotext($item->introtext);
Cuộc Sống Số - Quick CSS Game
Choose your level and start playing by clicking the topics below ...
♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟ ♔ ♕ ♖
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Péter Barlabás

Vina Article Accordion 7 years 9 months ago #3607

• Péter Barlabás
  • Orders: 1
  • Download: 7
  • Thank you received: 2
Hello!
It works fine, thank you!

Péter

Vina Article Accordion 7 years 9 months ago #3608

• Hugo
  • Download: 0
Hi, I'm truly a fan of the Vina Article Accordion and I had a lot of Trouble until I got it. Now everything is fine except one Thing.
I have the Accordion running und have all articles Chosen by category. My only Problem is I get all articles below the accordions again. I have three pages and on two of them I got it but on the third page I am trying it for almost two hours but I have no clue what I did on the other pages. Sorry for my bad english. I hope i was able to Point the Problem out.
Last Edit: 7 years 9 months ago by Hugo.

Vina Article Accordion 7 years 9 months ago #3609

• Bob Paff
  • Download: 1
In the 'Source Setting' tab, do you have the 'Count' set to the number of articles you want to display in the module?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hugo

Vina Article Accordion 7 years 9 months ago #3610

• Hugo
  • Download: 0
The Accordion show all my articles, but at the end of the page all articles are shown as a List. Do I have to setup the menu in a diffrent way? I chose at first Menu-article-by category-list.

Now I have my accordion and after that the same articles show up again as a list of category i guess. But how I avoid this?

At the end i have all articles twice. One Time nicely in the accordion, wich is exactly what i wanted and another time after the accordion wich is not wanted but happend ;-)
And I really don`t understand how I get rid of the double articles.
Or is it possible to create a new article and load inside the article my vina article accordion and link that directly in the menu?
Last Edit: 7 years 9 months ago by Hugo.

Vina Article Accordion 7 years 9 months ago #3611

• Bob Paff
  • Download: 1
From what I think you're saying is that your page has already been set up to show a list of articles in that category and then you added the accodiion module to that page.
This would show two different lists; one being the accordion module.
I am assuming that page is a menu item and for most menus item types, they are set up as Articles / Featured or Category list. This means the list will show op on that page.
The way around that is to either change the Menu Item Type or, if they are featured articles, to remove the 'Featured' off each article. This way your secondary list doesn't show up on that page.
The accodion will show the number of articles you choose from one category and will also give you the choice to display only featuerd articles, or not, of that category. But if the page is already designed to display featured articles, you will be doubling over the display..
Hope this helps.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hugo
Leather Purses & Handbags, Women’s Crossbody Bags, Tote Bags for Women, Leather Backpacks, Men’s Wallets & Card Cases, Official OLEVS Website, OLEVS Couple Watches, OLEVS Women's Watches, OLEVS Men's Watches, OLEVS Watch, OLEVS Watches