TOPIC: Vina Nivo Image Slider

Vina Nivo Image Slider 9 years 4 months ago #692

• Hieu Ja
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 18
Vina Nivo Image Slider is a free responsive slideshow module for Joomla 3.x. It allows you to easily create an image slider using Nivo Slider - Nivo Slider is considered as a most popular jQuery slider plugin in the world. It is beautiful and very easy to use, more over, it is full free! Vina Nivo Image Slider includes 13 Beautiful Transition Effects, 4 themes (default, light, dark, bar) that makes displaying your gallery of images a beautiful experience as well as designed to be as simple to setup and use. Have an easy to control the module displaying via simple parameters, you can do everything as you like and let your client see your site in a impression way.

Main Features:
- Beautiful Effects: Vina Nivo Image Slider includes 13 Beautiful Transition Effects: Slice, Fold, Fade, Box...
- 4 slick and responsive themes: Vina Nivo Image Slider includes 4 themes: default, light, dark, bar and you can add more if you want.
- Automatic Image Sizing: Images are automatically cropped and resized which makes publishing slideshow as easy as pie!
- Unlimited Image from list: Vina Nivo Image Slider support unlimited image. Very easy to add new, remove and order image.
- Unlimited Image from folder: Vina Nivo Image Slider support load image from a folder. Just need enter the path of folder in your site and module will auto load all images and display in responsive slideshow.
- Infinitely looping: Loop through your slides endlessly in both directions.
- Fully Responsive: Vina Nivo Image Slider respond perfectly for all device resolutions like mobiles, tablets and the browser size of your site visitor.
- Prev/Next controls, Bullet navigation, Customizable speed, delay, size etc.
- Mobile Device Optimized: Vina Nivo Image Slider works on any javascript enabled browser, including Windows Phone, iOS, Android and Opera Mobile etc.
- Support Multi-Language; Support Multi-Module in the same page.
- Totally customizable and skinnable using HTML and CSS. To manipulate almost everything!

Useful Links: Download - Demo - Documentation - Submit a Ticket
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Images not showing in a loadmodule 9 years 3 months ago #806

• Jonathan Martin
  • Orders: 1
  • Download: 9
I am using you Vina Nivo Image Slider

and I am loading the module into a doc or Ovacomposer component and the images are not showing up. Please advise on how to get this working. I did this as a test to see if your modules would load before I purchased the one I really need which is the Vina Item Grid Gallery for K2. It seems like a very nice mod with lots of options, but i need to know it will work on my site.

I viewed it with firebug, the images load but go to 0px x 0px and don't show

the site is www.darrellhawkins.photography

Please assist as soon as possible.
Attachments:

Images not showing in a loadmodule 9 years 3 months ago #808

• Rango
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 115
Dear Jonathan Martin,

I've checked your page but don't see our module there.
Could you please enable it then i can check to see what is the problem here?

Best regards.
No pain no gain! Accept the pain, future will be fruitful!

Vina Nivo Image Slider 9 years 1 month ago #1113

• Alexander
  • Orders: 0
  • Download: 52
I install this module. It works, but there no Transition Effects. Can you help me?

Vina Nivo Image Slider 9 years 1 month ago #1114

• Rango
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 115
@Alexander: I think you have problem with jQuery Conflict. Please check and fix it!
No pain no gain! Accept the pain, future will be fruitful!

Track Impressions and clicks 9 years 3 weeks ago #1182

I am using Vina Nivo Image Slider in Joomla 3.3.6

Is it possible to track impressions and clicks on images?
Leather Purses & Handbags, Women’s Crossbody Bags, Tote Bags for Women, Leather Backpacks, Men’s Wallets & Card Cases, Official OLEVS Website, OLEVS Couple Watches, OLEVS Women's Watches, OLEVS Men's Watches, OLEVS Watch, OLEVS Watches