TOPIC: Template settings

Template settings 8 years 8 months ago #2040

• Liudmila
  • Orders: 0
  • Download: 4
Hello. Please help deal with some of the issues on setting up the appearance of the template.
I use the template vina fashion ii.
Questions include:
1. As in the cart page and view orders jumshopping add a title?

Here's a necessary header

2. How to rename the "search..."?

THANKS.
Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by Liudmila.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Template settings 8 years 8 months ago #2041

• Rango
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 115
@Liudmila: You need to have knowledge about Joomla if you want to customize our template.
We can't guide you step by step: how to custom, config module, template ...
If you can't do it by yourself, please submit a ticket here: tickets.vinagecko.com/ we will help you config website as custom service.
No pain no gain! Accept the pain, future will be fruitful!
Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by Rango.

Template settings 8 years 8 months ago #2044

• Liudmila
  • Orders: 0
  • Download: 4
I have enough knowledge about joomla. The whole pattern is optimized by me alone. So about any "make me step by step" out of the question.
There were only a few questions.
1. On account of the renaming "search"
During this search for answers joomshopping. And in this pattern at work joomshopping NOT override the language constants. I would have already changed the word to the right, but this function does not work, hence the question of how to rename search?
2. At the expense of titles in the basket, and page view orders joomshopping. Again how to make a headline using css to any other page or joomla material I know, but here again the error.
The data in the settings menu joomshopping page I write the title and put his show, but nothing works.
Hence, the question How?
Leather Purses & Handbags, Women’s Crossbody Bags, Tote Bags for Women, Leather Backpacks, Men’s Wallets & Card Cases, Official OLEVS Website, OLEVS Couple Watches, OLEVS Women's Watches, OLEVS Men's Watches, OLEVS Watch, OLEVS Watches