TOPIC: Vina Article Grid Gallery

Vina Article Grid Gallery 9 years 6 months ago #489

• Hieu Ja
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 18
Vina Article Grid Gallery is a cross-browser and responsive module for Joomla 3.x to display article of Content Component in dynamic grid layouts with nice CSS3 animation. Based on the width (or height) of a container and the width (height) of a cell unit, It will create a virtual matrix. Scanning the matrix at each cell will find a free cell around to made a free area, then try to fit a block element into it. In case no block can fit the gap, it will resize the block to fill the gap (that is one of the options). Being compatible with most of the browsers, unlimited color, flexible configuration ... Vina Article Grid Gallery is a perfect choice to display articles in responsive grid layouts. Have an easy to control the module displaying via simple parameters, you can do everything as you like and let your client see your site in a impression way.

Main Features:
- Vina Article Grid Gallery retrieve articles from one or more categories /or select specific author.
- All in One: You can use this module to Show Featured Articles, New Articles, Popular Articles, Top Hit Articles ...
- Allow to sort order by: Recently Added/Recently Modified/ Ordering/Title or Hits.
- Flexible Configuration Information: you can Show/Hide all the information. Eg: Image, Title, Description, Readmore, Tags ...
- Easy to customize style: you can select color for background, text, link to fit with style of your website. You don't need write any code!
- Fully Responsive: Vina Article Grid Gallery respond perfectly for all device resolutions like mobiles, tablets and the browser size of your site visitor.
- Automatic Image Sizing: Images are automatically cropped and resized which makes publishing module as easy as pie!
- Draggable Support: Vina Article Grid Gallery allow you drag & drop items.
- Mobile Device Optimized: Vina Article Grid Gallery works on any javascript enabled browser, including Windows Phone, iOS, Android and Opera Mobile etc.
- Cross Browser, All Browsers Supported: Vina Article Grid Gallery is cross browser slider, all browsers are supported (IE 8+, Firefox 2+, Chrome 3+, Safari 3+, Opera 10+, iOS Safari, Opera Mobile, Android Browser, iPhone, iPad, Mac, Windows Surface etc.).
- Support Multi-Language; Support Multi-Module in the same page.
- Totally customizable and skinnable using HTML and CSS. To manipulate almost everything!

Useful Links: Download - Demo - Documentation - Submit a Ticket
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Vina Article Grid Gallery 9 years 4 months ago #751

• Rex Withers
  • Orders: 1
  • Download: 2
Just purchased Vina Article Grid Gallery, looks good but I cant get it to display the image from the articles. There is only one image in each article is there something special I need to do for this?

I do have the "Show Image" option turned on, thanks

Vina Article Grid Gallery 9 years 4 months ago #752

• Rango
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 115
Dear Rex Withers,

Our module load image from Images and Links (Full article image), it does not load image inside article content.
It's the same with Accordion module. Then you can see more details here: docs.joomla3.info/extension/accordion_content/#note

Best regards.
No pain no gain! Accept the pain, future will be fruitful!

Vina Article Grid Gallery 9 years 4 months ago #753

• Rex Withers
Ok got it thanks. i never used that joomla feature before

Grid Gallery click displays menu item 9 years 3 months ago #832

• Rex Withers
I know that this is perhaps not the intended function but I would like to essentially use Grid Gallery as a main grid type menu. see the example here 101.0.113.249/~hillsstr/

However I have run into a problem where I can seam to work out how to click on the grid and then navigate to another menu "position" hoping you can help as I might have made some promises based on this :dry:

Grid Gallery click displays menu item 9 years 3 months ago #833

• Rango
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 115
Dear Rex Withers,

This module does not support display menu item when click on the item in grid gallery.
However, i have an idea to create new module to display menu items in the grid layout like this module. Do you like it?

Best regards.
No pain no gain! Accept the pain, future will be fruitful!
Leather Purses & Handbags, Women’s Crossbody Bags, Tote Bags for Women, Leather Backpacks, Men’s Wallets & Card Cases, Official OLEVS Website, OLEVS Couple Watches, OLEVS Women's Watches, OLEVS Men's Watches, OLEVS Watch, OLEVS Watches