TOPIC: Vina Timeline Slider

Vina Timeline Slider 9 years 5 months ago #584

• Hieu Ja
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 18
We are pleased to announce that we have released new module for Joomla 3.x: Vina Timeline Slider. Vina Timeline Slider is a really simple module that will take clean and semantic HTML code and turn it into an elegant and beautiful timeline/content slider. It's easy to manager (add more, edit, remove, reorder) Date/Issue, easy install and config module width, module background color, module background image, link color, text color and you also can parameterize the majority of attributes: speed, transparency, etc... You can use this module to show your products changelog/landmark, landmark of you team/life or schedules, historical events, deadlines, and more.

We hope this simple module will helps you to give more life to the boring timelines. Check it out!

Key Features:
- Easy to manager Date/Issue: you can easy to add new, edit, remove or reorder Date/Issue.
- Full Control: You can't enable/disable autoplay function, set opacity, time duration, color ...
- Image and video support: This module allows you include image video (use iframe) easy.
- Auto Play Support: You can enable/disable autoplay function, autplay direction ...
- Arrow Keys Support: You can enable/disable arrow keys to move slide.
- Fully Responsive: Vina Timeline Slider respond perfectly for all device resolutions like mobiles, tablets and the browser size of your site visitor.
- Unlimited Color: You can select module background image, background color, item background color, text color ...
- Cross Browser, All Browsers Supported: This module is cross browser slider, all browsers are supported (IE 6+, Firefox 2+, Chrome 3+, Safari 3+, Opera 10+, iOS Safari, Opera Mobile, Android Browser, iPhone, iPad, Mac, Windows Surface etc.).
- Mobile Device Optimized: This module works on any javascript enabled browser, including Windows Phone, iOS, Android and Opera Mobile etc.
- Customization via CSS, RTL direction support, option parameters for full control of slider functionality.
- Powered by jQuery, so no more JS is required to be loaded.
- Totally customizable and skinnable using HTML and CSS. To manipulate almost everything!

Useful Links: Download - Demo - Documentation - Submit a Ticket
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Timeline Truncating Text 9 years 5 months ago #643

• Wayne Cochrane
  • Orders: 2
  • Download: 2
The module is cutting off my text. See attached screen shot. Thoughts?
History.png
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by Wayne Cochrane.

Timeline Truncating Text 9 years 5 months ago #644

• Rango
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 115
Dear Wayne Cochrane,

I think you you have some problem with css conflict from your template with our module.
Could you please post URL to your page? Then i can check and let you know how to fix it.

Best regards.
No pain no gain! Accept the pain, future will be fruitful!

Timeline Truncating Text 9 years 5 months ago #647

• Wayne Cochrane
  • Orders: 2
  • Download: 2
Yes, this is probable. Also the last date event is not showing at all. The site is currently under development and is offline. Can I send you a private message or email with a Joom admin login?

Timeline Truncating Text 9 years 5 months ago #650

• Rango
  • Administrator
Yes, please PM me admin login to your site.
Best regards.

Timeline Truncating Text 9 years 5 months ago #652

• Rango
  • Administrator
Dear Wayne Cochrane,

I've got your information. Thank you.
I also checked your page and see this is a problem with css conflict. Please folow this to remove it:
1. Open css file in this path: ROOT/modules/mod_vina_timeline_slider/assets/css/style.css
2. Find Class: .vina-timeline-slider .vina-issues li (line 50) and add this code: background: none; padding: 0;
3. Find Class: .vina-timeline-slider .vina-issues .timeline-content (line 55) and change padding: 10px 0; to padding: 10px;
Then save file and refresh your page to see how it work. If you can't do it, please send FTP account via PM, i will help you do it.

Best regards.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wayne Cochrane
Leather Purses & Handbags, Women’s Crossbody Bags, Tote Bags for Women, Leather Backpacks, Men’s Wallets & Card Cases, Official OLEVS Website, OLEVS Couple Watches, OLEVS Women's Watches, OLEVS Men's Watches, OLEVS Watch, OLEVS Watches