TOPIC: Vina Youtube Video Carousel

A Way to show the "Set name" instead of the video title? 8 years 10 months ago #1715

• James Dekle
  • Orders: 1
  • Download: 1
The carousel module is great. It's delivered more than expected and works great and is easy to set up. I do have one thing I can't see how to accomplish and it's likely not available but it would certainly be a good feature to have.
Instead of showing the title of the YouTube Video, i'd like to be able to show the Set name used in the YouTube Video Manager where the title would be. Any way to accomplish that?

The reason for this is my client has a generic testimonial image that shows up but it's not specific. The title the use is very long and clutters up the display. Using a short hand title taken from the Set Name would solve the problem where you need to title different videos but do not want to use the YouTube title.

Thanks for you help and a very good solution to having a lot of YouTube videos available in a small area.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

A Way to show the "Set name" instead of the video title? 8 years 10 months ago #1725

• Rango
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 115
@James Dekle: Please download the latest version of module and update in your website. We just add new option to display video name or set name.
No pain no gain! Accept the pain, future will be fruitful!

A Way to show the "Set name" instead of the video title? 8 years 1 week ago #3367

• muda halo
  • Orders: 0
  • Download: 125
Hi, i got this error message:

" Loaded JSON is empty "

demo url : demo.kemenkumham.go.id/v2/demo1/

in module "Galeri Video"

vina.jpg

A Way to show the "Set name" instead of the video title? 8 years 5 days ago #3376

• Rango
  • Administrator
@muda halo: I think you are config wrong something. Please read the document and config module again.
If it still doesn't work, then please provide some screenshots in module config.

A Way to show the "Set name" instead of the video title? 8 years 5 days ago #3378

• muda halo
  • Orders: 0
  • Download: 125
sometimes it displayed the video, but then always give " Loaded JSON is empty "

vina1.jpg

vina2.jpg

vina3.jpg

A Way to show the "Set name" instead of the video title? 8 years 4 days ago #3384

• Rango
  • Administrator
@muda halo: Please check your PlayList ID, if it correct, then please submit a ticket here: tickets.vinagecko.com/ and include admin account, FTP account. Our support team will check and fix the problem for you.
Leather Purses & Handbags, Women’s Crossbody Bags, Tote Bags for Women, Leather Backpacks, Men’s Wallets & Card Cases, Official OLEVS Website, OLEVS Couple Watches, OLEVS Women's Watches, OLEVS Men's Watches, OLEVS Watch, OLEVS Watches