• Page:

TOPIC: Vina Grid Video Gallery

Vina Grid Video Gallery 9 years 1 month ago #1082

• Hieu Ja
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 18
Vina Grid Video Gallery is a cross-browser and responsive module for Joomla 3.x to display Youtube Videos and/or Vimeo Videos in dynamic grid layouts with nice CSS3 animation and will display video gallery in a responsive full page slideshow/lightbox when click to play video. Being compatible with most of the browsers, unlimited color, flexible configuration Vina Grid Video Gallery is a perfect choice to display your videos on Youtube and Vimeo in pretty gallery. Have an easy to control the module displaying via simple parameters, you can do everything as you like and let your client see your site in a impression way.

Main Features:
- Unlimited Videos: You can create a list video with unlimited video from Youtube and Vimeo.
- Flexible Configuration Information: you can Show/Hide all the information of video. Eg: Title, Description, Length, Hits, Author ...
- Easy to customize style: you can select color for background, text to fit with style of your website. You don't need write any code!
- Fully Responsive: Vina Grid Video Gallery respond perfectly for all device resolutions like mobiles, tablets and the browser size of your site visitor.
- Mobile Device Optimized: Vina Grid Video Gallery works on any javascript enabled browser, including Windows Phone, iOS, Android and Opera Mobile etc.
- Cross Browser, All Browsers Supported: Vina Grid Video Gallery is cross browser slider, all browsers are supported (IE 8+, Firefox 2+, Chrome 3+, Safari 3+, Opera 10+, iOS Safari, Opera Mobile, Android Browser, iPhone, iPad, Mac, Windows Surface etc.).
- Draggable Support: Vina Grid Video Gallery allow you drag & drop videos in gallery.
- Supports looping after first and last videos.
- Supports keyboard keys for navigation and closing the gallery view.
- Videos can be zoomed in and out with mousewheel and navigated using mousemove to move around.
- Bottom row of thumbnails, navigated by mouse movement, can be resized using the mousewheel.
- Indicate the index of the current viewed video in relation to the total, like so: (36/100).
- Touch-friendly swipe left/right to change video. Swipe up/down to toggle the thumbnails stripe.
- Support Multi-Language; Support Multi-Module in the same page.
- Totally customizable and skinnable using HTML and CSS. To manipulate almost everything!

Useful Links: Download - Demo - Documentation - Submit a Ticket
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How to Make Video Player Default Size Larger 8 years 11 months ago #1352

• James Flint
  • Orders: 2
  • Download: 2
I purchased two of your joomla extensions today. I am using Vina Grid Video Gallery on www.ChavezDP.com.

2 questions:

1. How do I make the video player default size larger so when people click on a video the video pops up in a larger size.

2. Is there a better way to show thumbnails or adjust their settings because I only see the top portion of the video thumbnail when this is turned on.

Thanks!

How to Make Video Player Default Size Larger 8 years 11 months ago #1355

• Rango
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 115
@James Flint: Thank you for purchased our modules. There are my answers for your questions:
1. We can't change the default size of video player in the popup in backend. But you can Zoom In by mouse wheel.
2. Could you please let me know more details about this? I think everything is fine in our live demo here: joomla.vinagecko.com/extensions/?extension=grid_vgallery
No pain no gain! Accept the pain, future will be fruitful!

Vina Grid Video Gallery 7 years 3 months ago #4057

• Bold
  • Orders: 0
  • Download: 1
We recently purchased Vina Video Grid, and we're trying to configure the gallery layout as it appears in Demo 04.

The issue we are having is that the height of the video thumbnails is not scaling to keep the same aspect ratio. That is, each div in the gallery is too high. See attached picture.

Can you tell me the correct parameter settings to achieve the look of Demo 04?

Thanks!
Attachments:

Vina Grid Video Gallery 7 years 3 months ago #4059

• Bold
We are also encountering an issue in the module configuration, where if we set "Max Video Per Row" below 4, the module does not display any of the videos. The videos will only display if we set the "Max Video Per Row" to 5 or above. If this cannot be resolved we'll need to request a refund.

Vina Grid Video Gallery 7 years 3 months ago #4073

• Bold
Nevermind, I created a module override and fixed the problems myself.
  • Page:
Leather Purses & Handbags, Women’s Crossbody Bags, Tote Bags for Women, Leather Backpacks, Men’s Wallets & Card Cases, Official OLEVS Website, OLEVS Couple Watches, OLEVS Women's Watches, OLEVS Men's Watches, OLEVS Watch, OLEVS Watches