TOPIC: Vina AuEvent

Vina AuEvent 9 years 7 months ago #440

• Hieu Ja
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 18
Vina AuEvent - One Page Event and Conference Template

Vina AuEvent is a flashy events Joomla 3.x Template that's been developed to help conference, festival and other big-name event organizers get the word out and increase ticket sales. A large countdown in the header of this festival template helps to build anticipation and informs your visitors of exactly when the event's going to kick off.

Vina AuEvent is a distinctive Joomla 3x Template that has the one-page interface which allows delivers a brand-new experience to the visitors when a website acts as a storyteller. Besides the extended styles for Vina Article Carousel module gets another new feature, with a cool layout to highlight who will be appearing at your event, whether a speaker, band or other act. It also works intuitively on all devices with the responsive layout.

Vina AuEvent comes with tons of shortcode such for video, gallery, slideshow, tabs, accordion, rich administration features such as logo settings, masterpiece layout builder, mega menu, unlimited fonts control, Google analytics, Less compilation and all types of presets control like header color, link color, background color so on. Now you don't need to worry about its speed. The built-in css and javascript compresses used by Helix Framework to provide optimal performance.

If you are planning conference, festival, convention or a big party, this unique event template is the right one to pick. Check it out!

Main Features:
- Responsive Design: This means that you only need one template for the desktop, iPad, iPhone and other mobile devices.
- Off-Canvas Menu: used primarily with Mobile and touch devices and can provide an extremely useful and beautiful experience for your users.
- 6 Presets: Users can decorate their websites selecting 6 styles that Our Templates offers. It's too much easy now for coloring of the website from now!
- Shortcode Support: Useful Shortcode installed by using which anybody can add lots of extra features on website without coding knowledge.
- Layout Builder: Allows anyone to customize the existing template in any shape or dimensions without having any programming language!
- RTL Language Support: Supports RTL (Right to Left) Language based Designs like Arabic, Farsi & Hebrew.
- HTML5 Base Template: We brought HTML5 in Our Templates to make elegant, modern and SEO friendly website that would be fully functional & represents awesome typography.
- Rich typography: Advanced Typography based on Bootstrap would enable you styling your Tables, Forms, and Buttons along with other elements to make your website more beautiful.
- Built With Less CSS: You can reduce over requests to browsers while making CSS development and it makes your whole website more powerful and speedier than ever.
- Use Helix Framework: Helix Framework is one of the best light and feature rich responsive framework for Joomla Templating.
- Premium Extensions: Vina Article Carousel and Vina Awesome Image Slider are the popular extensions for Joomla 3.x. Now you can use it in Vina AuEvent template.

Note: Demo images are not included in the quickstart package and have been replaced with placeholder images.

Useful Links: Download - Demo - Documentation - Submit a Ticket
Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by Hieu Ja.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Vina AuEvent 9 years 6 months ago #633

• Kurt Johnston
  • Orders: 0
  • Download: 10
I need to create a website for a convention and I really liked the looks of AuEvent. I did however have a couple of questions. I need to be able to use a shopping cart and I was thinking of K2Store. Would there be any issues with K2 and K2Store?

Vina AuEvent 9 years 6 months ago #636

• Rango
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 115
Dear Kurt Johnston,

No problem if you use K2 and K2Store in Vina AuEvent. However, i'm suggest you should use J2Store (same functions as K2Store)
Because Vina AuEvent Fully support Joomla Content component. It will save your time more than use K2 & K2Store.

Best regards.
No pain no gain! Accept the pain, future will be fruitful!

Vina AuEvent 9 years 6 months ago #638

• Kurt Johnston
  • Orders: 0
  • Download: 10
Thank you, I will check into that

Font definition on RSForm @ AuEvent Template 9 years 4 months ago #901

• Carlos Dieter
  • Orders: 3
  • Download: 20
Hello:

Does anyone know where I can change the font defined for the RSForm input fields on the Template AuEvent?

The input field do not accept characters like ü, ö or á and my guest are complaining since they cannot type in their name correctly.

All field on the RSFORM are validated as Alphanumeric (+accented characters) but this did not solve the problem.

Any advise?

You can see what I mean at www.humboldt85.com in the first inline form.

Thanks.

Font definition on RSForm @ AuEvent Template 9 years 4 months ago #902

• Rango
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 115
Dear Carlos Dieter,

Thank you for your reporting. It's a bug with the form.
We've fixed this problem. You can see it work in our live demo here: joomla.vinagecko.com/templates/?template=vina_auevent
You can download new package in your download area: vinagecko.com/downloads

There are 2 ways to upgrade template:
1. Unzip package and install template in the folder: Template/vina_auevent_v1.0.3.zip
=> Use this way if you don't change anything in our template.

2. Manual update:
2.a. Open the file index.php in this path: ROOT/templates/vina_auevent/templates/vina_auevent/index.php
Remove/comment the code in the lines: 79, 80 and 131 -> 135. (Check my screenshot)

2.b. Open the file theme.less in this path: ROOT/templates/vina_auevent/templates/vina_auevent/less/theme.less
Add this code to the end of this file:
#sp-contact-wrapper {
	.fancyInput{ 
		input, select  {
			padding:0px;
			.box-sizing(border-box);
			.box-shadow(none);
			border: none;
			.border-radius(o);
			width: 100%;
			color: #6D7A83;
		}
		textarea {
			.box-sizing(border-box);
			.box-shadow(none);
			border: none;
			width: 100%;
			.border-radius(o);
			padding: 0;
			font-size: 18px; 
		}
	}
}

If you see any other bug or need any help with this template, please don't hesitate post here.

Best regards.
Attachments:
No pain no gain! Accept the pain, future will be fruitful!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos Dieter
Leather Purses & Handbags, Women’s Crossbody Bags, Tote Bags for Women, Leather Backpacks, Men’s Wallets & Card Cases, Official OLEVS Website, OLEVS Couple Watches, OLEVS Women's Watches, OLEVS Men's Watches, OLEVS Watch, OLEVS Watches