TOPIC: Vina Oppai

Vina Oppai 9 years 4 months ago #822

• Hieu Ja
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 18
Vina Oppai - Responsive Multipurpose Joomla 3.x Template

Vina Oppai - Responsive Multipurpose Joomla 3.x Template is a high quality, simple, flat and clean template. Aside from just looking beautifully polished and clean, it comes packed with features and options, powerful Helix Framework, 6 presets options, 6 popular Joomla 3.x Extensions from VinaGecko.com: Vina Camera Image Slider, Vina Product Carousel for JShopping, Vina Grid Gallery for JShopping, Vina Manufacturers Carousel for JShopping, Vina Product Ticker for JShopping, Vina Treeview for JShopping. It's easily configured various modules positions and a lot other best and selected extensions.

Vina Oppai comes with tons of shortcode such for video, gallery, slideshow, tabs, accordion, rich administration features such as logo settings, masterpiece layout builder, mega menu, unlimited fonts control, Google analytics, Less compilation and all types of presets control like header color, link color, background color so on. Now you don't need to worry about its speed. The built-in css and javascript compresses used by Helix Framework to provide optimal performance.

You can use Vina Oppai to different skind of website: Shopping Cart, Blog Magazine, Portfolio Site, Company Site, Personal website and more as you like.

Main Features:
- Responsive Design: This means that you only need one template for the desktop, iPad, iPhone and other mobile devices.
- Mega Menu: allows you to display a ton of content in menu item including text, images, module and articles.
- Off-Canvas Menu: used primarily with Mobile and touch devices and can provide an extremely useful and beautiful experience for your users.
- Fully Support K2 component: The powerful awarded content extension for Joomla! with more than 1.2 million downloads so far (and counting!)
- Fully Support JoomShopping component: JoomShopping is the most easy to use OnlineShop for Joomla. More than 200.000 new Users in 3 years! Vina Erida is Fully Support it!
- 6 Presets: Users can decorate their websites selecting 5 styles that Our Templates offers. It's too much easy now for coloring of the website from now!
- Shortcode Support: Useful Shortcode installed by using which anybody can add lots of extra features on website without coding knowledge.
- Layout Builder: Allows anyone to customize the existing theme in any shape or dimensions without having any programming language!
- RTL Language Support: Supports RTL (Right to Left) Language based Designs like Arabic, Farsi & Hebrew.
- HTML5 Base Template: We brought HTML5 in Our Templates to make elegant, modern and SEO friendly website that would be fully functional & represents awesome typography.
- Rich typography: Advanced Typography based on Bootstrap would enable you styling your Tables, Forms, and Buttons along with other elements to make your website more beautiful.
- Built With Less CSS: You can reduce over requests to browsers while making CSS development and it makes your whole website more powerful and speedier than ever.
- Use Helix Framework: Helix Framework is one of the best light and feature rich responsive framework for Joomla Templating.
- 6 Premium Extensions from VinaGecko.com: Vina Camera Image Slider, Vina Product Carousel for JShopping, Vina Grid Gallery for JShopping, Vina Manufacturers Carousel for JShopping, Vina Product Ticker for JShopping, Vina Treeview for JShopping are the popular extensions for Joomla 3.x. Now you can use it in Vina Oppai template.

Useful Links: Download - Demo - Documentation - Submit a Ticket

Note: Demo images are not included in the quickstart package and have been replaced with placeholder images.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Vina Oppai 9 years 4 months ago #827

• Vina Compson
  • Orders: 0
  • Download: 22
got this error when I install the quickstart

Warning
JInstaller: :Install: Cannot find XML setup file

Vina Oppai 9 years 4 months ago #828

• Rango
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 115
Dear Vina Compson,

I think you are forget to extract package (or select wrong package to install).
Please don't forget to read documentation of this template before start to build your website: joomla.vinagecko.com/docs/?template=vina_oppai

Best regards.
No pain no gain! Accept the pain, future will be fruitful!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vina Compson

Vina Oppai - Products page can't click on images 8 years 10 months ago #1701

• Surita Kuhn
  • Orders: 2
  • Download: 11
Hi there!

I have a query that i hope you can answer:

If you look at this page on our site (the products page)
www.cntlabs.co.za/gymsite/shop

The images cannot be clicked on to view product info? You HAVE to click on the title of the product to view further info. How can i change this? We want people to click on the image to view the info, as is the natural assumption?

This is an urgent matter as the site needs to go live this week, but i cannot go live like this:(

Vina Oppai - Products page can't click on images 8 years 10 months ago #1705

• Rango
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 115
@Surita Kuhn: It's not a bug. This is the way of our template work: templates.joomla3.info/vina_oppai/index.php/shop
As you see, when you hover on the Product Image, the button: Add to cart, Add to wishlist and Review Stars will display over Product Image.
You can't click on the Product Image to view Product Details.
No pain no gain! Accept the pain, future will be fruitful!

Vina Oppai - Products page can't click on images 8 years 10 months ago #1707

• Surita Kuhn
  • Orders: 2
  • Download: 11
Hi. I understand that this is how it works, but i am not happy with it, and want to change it. Because it confuses our clients and results in them NOT buying which is bad. Since we paid for the template i would appreciate your guidance as to how i can bypass this. Is there some code i can change? Some module or plugin? I need this changed. Please.
Leather Purses & Handbags, Women’s Crossbody Bags, Tote Bags for Women, Leather Backpacks, Men’s Wallets & Card Cases, Official OLEVS Website, OLEVS Couple Watches, OLEVS Women's Watches, OLEVS Men's Watches, OLEVS Watch, OLEVS Watches