TOPIC: Vina Mogan

Vina Mogan 7 years 7 months ago #3746

• Hieu Ja
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 18
Vina Mogan - Responsive VirtueMart Fashion Template

Vina Mogan is a beautiful joomla template for fashion shop built in Joomla 3.6.2, Helix 3 Framework and VirtueMart 3.0.16 component. We have included 9 predefined layouts for home page to give you best selections in customization. You can mix between all home page layouts to get a different layout for your own website.

Not only standing out in design, Vina Mogan also impressed users by its features and functions. Template options allow you to change the look and feel of site and great collection of Drag and Drop Layout to modify layouts and add various elements. It also impressed users by its features and functions. The most powerful and trendy features, including Mega Menu; Off-canvas Menu; Multi-Currencies, Multi-languages; Support RTL Language; and VirtueMart 3.0.16 with much more features...

I. Vina Mogan – Key Features:
  • 9 Predefined home page layouts
  • 100% Responsive VirtueMart Joomla template.
  • Fully compatible with Joomla 3.6 and VirtueMart 3.0.16
  • Helix 3 Framework, Ultimate Layout Builder, Mega Menu, Offcanvas Menu ready.
  • Supports multi current, multi-language and RTL ready.
  • 6 Premium Extensions from VinaGecko ($50 saved)
  • Advanced Typography based on Bootstrap 3.
  • Built With Less CSS and CSS & Javascript Compression ready.
  • Virtuemart Product Compare, VirtueMart Product Wishlist, VirtueMart One Page Checkout.
  • Supports Ajax Products Filter, Ajax VirtueMart Category Search.
  • Online Documentation – http://joomla.vinagecko.com/docs/?template=vina_eclipo
  • Supports Chrome, Safari, Firefox, IE
  • Demo content included! (quickstart package)

II. Useful Links:
(*) If you have any questions or need support about this template, please submit on this topic. Don't create new topic!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Problem with Template Vina Mogan 6 years 10 months ago #4523

• Huu
  • Orders: 1
  • Download: 9
Dear Vina-Team,

I bought your template vina Mogan about 2 months ago. Thx to your supports, but I still have these:
1. Icons do not appear at the bar of category layout

pic1.png

pic3.png

2. There is something wrong with VM Product carousel, even I configurated as your demo (see pic 2)

pic2.png

Can you take a look on that, or at least show me how i fix it

Thx
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Leather Purses & Handbags, Women’s Crossbody Bags, Tote Bags for Women, Leather Backpacks, Men’s Wallets & Card Cases, Official OLEVS Website, OLEVS Couple Watches, OLEVS Women's Watches, OLEVS Men's Watches, OLEVS Watch, OLEVS Watches