Vina Insta Photo Gallery is an amazing Joomla 3 Module which allows you to display photos from an Instagram account or by tag on your Joomla website. It's responsive, flexible, user-friendly Instagram module with most needed features. Moreover, adjust sizes and customize colors – we've developed the module which will look like you want.
To convince you of its potential check its Online Demo!
|1.||Load Photos from Instagram username or hashtag or username filtered by hashtag.|
|2.||Possibility to exclude photos from specific usernames in your feed.|
|3.||Display Profile info (profile picture, images, followers and following number).|
|4.||Display Button followed to your Instagram profile page.|
|5.||Fully responsive and mobile friendly, Support high-resolution displays (retina ready).|
|6.||Smooth scroll and images loading by scrolling, Beautiful loading animations.|
|7.||Capability to show/hide widget header, Use it with or without scroll.|
|8.||4 sizes of images (small, medium, large, xlarge), 15 languages included.|
|9.||Branding opportunity. Choose your own colors for background, panel, button and text.|
|10.||Fully customizable via HTML and CSS, Well documented JS code.|
|11.||Support Multi-Language; Support Multi-Module in the same page.|
|12.||Totally customizable and skinnable using HTML and CSS. To manipulate almost everything!|
Purchase this module:
- Joomla v3.5.1 or later.
What you get:
- Email support in 24h.
- Ticket support.
- Free Documentation.
- Forum support.
VERSION 1.0 - December 28, 2015
- First release.
VERSION 2.0 - June 02, 2016
- Added: New Instagram API requirements support
- Fixed: Repeated images bug
- Fixed: RTL mode bug
- Fixed: Feed loading bug when there is a broken source
- Fixed: Thumbnails display bug
- Fixed: Popup deep linking option bug
- Fixed: Needless query param issue
- Fixed: API trailing slash issue
- Fixed: Hashtags media order bug
- Fixed: Hashtags restriction issue
VERSION 2.1 - July 05, 2016
- Fixed: Hashtag loading issue
- Fixed: Filter option bug
- Fixed: API paths parsing issue
- Added: Internal API new transport
- Added: Old browser prefixes
- Added: API transport fallback
VERSION 2.2 - July 29, 2016
- Fixed: Missing photos by hashtags issue
- Fixed: Hashtag uppercase bug
- Fixed: API SSL certificate verification issue
- Fixed: API timeout issue
- Fully compatible with Joomla 3.6