• Page:

TOPIC: Vina Febris

FREBIS template 7 years 3 months ago #4156

• Sharon López
  • Orders: 1
  • Download: 5
Hi! My name is Sharon, and just bought the FEBRIS template. I follow the documentation and installed the quickstart but... when I was just ready to work, and waiting for the template to show... this appear instead:
Fatal error: Class 'modQlformMessager' not found in /home/pabel704/public_html/viverotaltokalis.com/modules/mod_qlform/helper.php on line 259

What should I do? It doesn´t supposed to work everything if I just pay for the template?

You can contact me: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

FREBIS template 7 years 3 months ago #4161

• Rango
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 115
@Sharon López: You just need download new version of QL form and reinstall in your website.
Here is the link to download QL Form: blackforest-software.com/index.php/en/qlform/description
No pain no gain! Accept the pain, future will be fruitful!

Vina Febris 6 years 8 months ago #4771

• boneless
  • Orders: 0
  • Download: 0
Hi, hoping you can help me:

My specs:
Apache 2.4
PHP 5.2
MariaDB

I followed the steps bellow:
- Vina Febris Quickstart package decompressed in the folder defined on the .conf of the site in /etc/httpd/conf.d folder
- Folder chowned to apache.apache and chmoded to 777, both recursive
- Go to browser and type: mysite.com/test3 ---> It's an alias, not a virtualhost
- Configure the akeeba wizard script (data restoration, name of the site, etc)
- Delete installation folder after finish with the red button on the akeeba wizard

Results:
- Error 500 on main page
- I can login like admin and edit the joomla options

The problem is that i can't see the page like the demo after finish the quickstart process... What should i do?... As far as i know, it's just do the quickstart procedure and the main page should appears like the demo... Am I right? Am I wrong?...

I have anothers instances of joomla running without problems in the same server

The server it's remote hosting

BTW, the qlform module isn't available on the site (www.blackforest-software.com/index.php/e...le&customfield_id=10)

Thanks in advance

Vina Febris 6 years 8 months ago #4776

• boneless
  • Orders: 0
  • Download: 0
Vivian, i installed the template from scratch, not the quickstar wizard and it's work fine, without the demo images, but it's works... Something i realized while reading the docs is that the docs and even the demo page says: "Demo images are not included in the quickstart package and have been replaced with placeholder images."... What are placeholder images?

I used a fresh package of joomla 3.4 and just for test another fresh package of joomla 3.7... On both the template was installed sucessfully, but again, without the demo images.

Hoping that somebody from Vina come to us and answer our questions.
Last Edit: 6 years 8 months ago by boneless.
  • Page:
Leather Purses & Handbags, Women’s Crossbody Bags, Tote Bags for Women, Leather Backpacks, Men’s Wallets & Card Cases, Official OLEVS Website, OLEVS Couple Watches, OLEVS Women's Watches, OLEVS Men's Watches, OLEVS Watch, OLEVS Watches